Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: The Program

  1. #11
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Program

    I did know ol Robert D was the dean. I bet that road footage was burned a long time ago. It is hard to tell who actually has it locked away for "safe" keepings.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Program

    I wish they would have shown what happened to each player at the end of the movie. I love when movies do that.
    Have Joe Cain when the heisman next year, Darnell Jefferson go on to get drafted AFTER he gets a degree. Have Alvin Mack come back as the defensive cordinator. etc.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_kydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Program

    Hey guys just fast foward my dvd of the movie to the end credits and it is South Carolina and the class rooms and lecture rooms was Duke U!
    free like OJ all day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •